Home > Conclave > 2019 Section W6W Conclave > Packing List
Please try to arrive before 7:30 PM to catch the opening show
- BSA Medical Form Parts A & B signed and completed. You cannot sign-in with registration without it.
- Full BSA Uniform with OA Sash.
- Water Bottle (prepare for a warm weekend and don’t get dehydrated!)
- Hat and Sunscreen (don’t get sunburned, Be Prepared!)
- Scouting T-Shirt
- Comfortable Shoes
- Tent, Sleeping Bag, and Pillow
- Notebook and Pen/Pencil
- Spending Money (There are campus vending machines, snack bar, and the Conclave Trading Post. There will also be silent and live auctions, including an auction just for youth).
- Patch Donations for the Section patch auctions. A limited number of donors with $100 in value in donations will receive a special Donor Patch.
- Eat Before You Arrive Friday Night
- A Great Scouting Attitude